About Me

My photo
Sacramento, California
I like to think of myself as a Pin Up. I love Rockabilly & anything Vintage! I'm a mother of 4 children and married. In my spare time I love to play with makeup and hair. I work very hard to achive the look and I want to share it with others who would like to know more about it. I take pride in my lifestyle and I could give a shit less what other's think of me. I am my own person and will look whatever way I want when I want. So I encourage all, even my own children, to be themselves and look however they want because it's not what is on the outside that counts...it's what lies beneth the exterior that shines through everything.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Part 1 to Cherry Dollface Everyday Makeup Tutorial:Foundation

Cherry is my ultimate favorite pin up next to Marilyn and Bettie! I love her! She is coming out with a series of makeup tutorials and this is her first one! So I'll be sharing her videos with you here! Enjoy and let me know what you think!


I'd like to give thanks to Cherry for sharing these and please make sure you take a trip over to her facebook page and youtube channel and subscribe! Links below!

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Thecherrydollface
Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/4oh4.php#!/thecherrydollface

No comments:

Post a Comment